Dotted Lines: "Dream Music: Part 2"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- An infographic charts the 10 words and phrases most often tweeted in ALL CAPS.
- PSY’s “Gangnam Style” contains subtle subversive messages about South Korean society.
- For the first time in 25 years, Microsoft has a new logo.
- Could Flipboard be next on Twitter’s API restriction hit list?
- A former Google contractor reveals what it’s like to have the unfortunate job of screening YouTube for child pornography and beheading videos.
- At long last, Facebook releases a native code version of it’s iPhone and iPad app. The new version is reportedly twice as fast as the previous release.
Above: Marc Donahue takes a fantastic timelapse trip into the subconscious in “Dream Music: Part 2.”
Sandra Bullock rocks a sweet pair of 'Minions' heels for a good cause
These stilettos aren't the only fashion items the 'Minions' have inspired.19k
Dudes build huge real-life gundam so the U.S. can fight Japan in a giant robot battle
Japan, you have one year to name the battlefield.16k
Armory builds Iron Man a suit worthy of the Norse gods
Tony Stark would be the most stylish hero in Asgard with this leather armor.14k
How to turn your Snapchat QR code into a selfie GIF
Personalize your QR code.
The 3 biggest questions heading into the ESL ESEA final
The first edition of the ESL ESEA Pro League is coming to a head this weekend with $250,000 on the line.17