Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- An infographic charts the 10 words and phrases most often tweeted in ALL CAPS.
- PSY’s “Gangnam Style” contains subtle subversive messages about South Korean society.
- For the first time in 25 years, Microsoft has a new logo.
- Could Flipboard be next on Twitter’s API restriction hit list?
- A former Google contractor reveals what it’s like to have the unfortunate job of screening YouTube for child pornography and beheading videos.
- At long last, Facebook releases a native code version of it’s iPhone and iPad app. The new version is reportedly twice as fast as the previous release.
Above: Marc Donahue takes a fantastic timelapse trip into the subconscious in “Dream Music: Part 2.”