Dotted Lines: "Dream Music: Part 2"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- An infographic charts the 10 words and phrases most often tweeted in ALL CAPS.
- PSY’s “Gangnam Style” contains subtle subversive messages about South Korean society.
- For the first time in 25 years, Microsoft has a new logo.
- Could Flipboard be next on Twitter’s API restriction hit list?
- A former Google contractor reveals what it’s like to have the unfortunate job of screening YouTube for child pornography and beheading videos.
- At long last, Facebook releases a native code version of it’s iPhone and iPad app. The new version is reportedly twice as fast as the previous release.
Above: Marc Donahue takes a fantastic timelapse trip into the subconscious in “Dream Music: Part 2.”
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.14k
J.K. Rowling burned the Westboro Baptist Church so hard that it's not even funny
J.K. Rowling won't tolerate homophobes on Twitter.8.4k
Loving dog owner takes his dying best friend on a bucket list road trip
You've been a good boy, Poh. A good, good boy.6.5k
The Leaderboard: This week in esports
On this week’s edition, our hosts preview the upcoming League Champion Series split.
Your definitive guide to the best robot butts
Thick, toned and metal.23