Dotted Lines: "Happy Little Clouds"
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- r/AskReddit attempts to answer the controversial question “Why is Reddit so anti-women?”
- In case you missed it, noted dubstep artist and asymmetrical hairdo Skrillex is now the star of the “Sad Skrillex” meme.;
- Julian Assange’s new defense attorney is Spanish human rights law superstar Baltasar Garzón, best known for indicting dictator Augusto Pinochet.
- Mark Zuckerberg denies Facebook phone rumors.
- A new site called Good Eggs is like Etsy, but for locally-grown food.
- Google has finally launched its high-speed Internet and TV service, Google Fiber, for the lucky residents of Kansas City.
Above: Symphony of Science’s John Boswell follows up his inspirational Mr. Rogers remix with an equally inspirational remix of legendary PBS painter Bob Ross.
The Obama administration just took Cuba off the terrorism list
Congress could have objected, but it didn't.4.4k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.24k
Loving dog owner takes his dying best friend on a bucket list road trip
You've been a good boy, Poh. A good, good boy.13k
Is all the crazy weather lately due to climate change?
Scientists are united. So why aren't we actively making the connection?
Teens reacting to classic '90s sitcoms will make you feel ancient
You're old. Your TV shows are old. Go to bed!1.9k