Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Gmail is getting a new sign-in page, featuring better support for multiple accounts.
- Mary Kay Magistad on how Weibo is changing China.
- Anonymous hackers cripple the website of Australia’s domestic spy agency, ASIO, to protest the country’s support for restrictive copyright measures.
- The real winner in online Olympics coverage? Wikipedia.
- Google’s search algorithms will soon penalize sites that have received too many complaints of copyright infringement.
- iPad image remixing app Mixel shuts down after its community didn’t grow as quickly as hoped.