Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Facebook is now the second most popular destination on the Web for streaming video.
- How a 1973 Playboy pic of Lena Soderbergh, aka “Lenna,” became one of the most-used photos on the early Internet.
- A 1988 law that keeps video rental records private also applies to your viewing habits on streaming video services, as Hulu found out the hard way in a privacy lawsuit.
- A new Twitter app called Uncertain Rainbow removes profile names and pictures from Twitter, replacing them with "colors, words, and uncertainty" instead.
- New meme alert: Office Thoughts. It's all about working hard (or hardly working).
- An app that strips Instagram photos of their faux-vintage filters turns out to work on actual old photos, too.