Dotted Lines: "Baby Got Back" sung by the movies
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What does Facebook do to vet its “verified” apps? Practically nothing, according to the FTC.
- A new site called TOS;DR reads and rates various sites’ terms of service, so you don’t have to get a law degree to get informed before you sign up.
- Marijuana reform ads, formerly banned on Facebook, are now allowed again.
- The two porn performers who promised their Twitter followers oral sex after the Miami Heat won the NBA Finals say they delivered, and a video is coming soon.
- Tumblr sensation “Rich Kids of Instagram” is at the center of a privacy scandal involving the children of PC industry titan Michael Dell.
- YouTube will now recommend videos based on user engagement, rather than total views. Sorry, Reply Girls.
Above: YouTube supercut sensation Don Draper Says What delivers a movie-centric supercut of Sir Mix-a-Lot’s classic jam, “Baby Got Back.”
Confederate flag parade goes beautifully wrong
They earned it.7.5k
Texas' attorney general says county clerks can refuse to marry gay couples
Texas' top law-enforcement official isn't giving up.5.6k
Rick Astley's 'Uptown Funk' cover is better than a rickroll
We're glad we never gave up Astley.4.3k
7 things to do with your extra 'leap second'
Don't waste it.
Internal problems plagued Copenhagen Wolves prior to leaks
Players approached Riot Games about the possibility taking the LCS spot away from the organization last year.203