Dotted Lines: "Baby Got Back" sung by the movies
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What does Facebook do to vet its “verified” apps? Practically nothing, according to the FTC.
- A new site called TOS;DR reads and rates various sites’ terms of service, so you don’t have to get a law degree to get informed before you sign up.
- Marijuana reform ads, formerly banned on Facebook, are now allowed again.
- The two porn performers who promised their Twitter followers oral sex after the Miami Heat won the NBA Finals say they delivered, and a video is coming soon.
- Tumblr sensation “Rich Kids of Instagram” is at the center of a privacy scandal involving the children of PC industry titan Michael Dell.
- YouTube will now recommend videos based on user engagement, rather than total views. Sorry, Reply Girls.
Above: YouTube supercut sensation Don Draper Says What delivers a movie-centric supercut of Sir Mix-a-Lot’s classic jam, “Baby Got Back.”
The Obama administration just took Cuba off the terrorism list
Congress could have objected, but it didn't.4.6k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.24k
Loving dog owner takes his dying best friend on a bucket list road trip
You've been a good boy, Poh. A good, good boy.13k
Is all the crazy weather lately due to climate change?
Scientists are united. So why aren't we actively making the connection?
Teens reacting to classic '90s sitcoms will make you feel ancient
You're old. Your TV shows are old. Go to bed!2.0k