Dotted Lines: 53 terrible jokes in 4 minutes
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Faking your friends’ deaths to get them locked out Facebook is easier and more annoying than you think.
- This is how blind people use Instagram.
- Attention nerds: Dune II is now free to play in your browser.
- Now available via livestream: baby eagles!
- Find out what Google’s victory in an FTC antitrust decision means for you.
Above: Hank Green tells his (vlog)brother, John, 53 terrible jokes in 4 minutes.