Dotted Lines: The 12 Memes of Christmas
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The latest Humble Indie Bundle is here, with loads of pay-what-you-want games and a chance to give to charity this Christmas.
- V for Vendetta is shown uncensored in China, Guy Fawkes masks and all.
- And speaking of China, here are that country’s 10 most notable Internet memes of 2012.
- Now on Netflix: Every fake show mentioned in Arrested Development.
- NORAD’s Santa Tracker ditches Google Maps for Microsoft Bing ...
- ... and Google responds with its own Santa Tracker.
- Play the best HTML5-based games of 2012, right in your browser.
Above: The 12 Memes of Christmas, featuring some cameos you'll definitely recognize.
The Obama administration just took Cuba off the terrorism list
Congress could have objected, but it didn't.4.6k
When this baby elephant collapsed, the rest of the herd knew what to do
Elephants never leave a friend behind.24k
Loving dog owner takes his dying best friend on a bucket list road trip
You've been a good boy, Poh. A good, good boy.13k
Is all the crazy weather lately due to climate change?
Scientists are united. So why aren't we actively making the connection?
Teens reacting to classic '90s sitcoms will make you feel ancient
You're old. Your TV shows are old. Go to bed!2.0k