Here's the Peter Dinklage dubstep supercut you were waiting for
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Betabeat digs into the checkered online past of Reuters producer and John Mayer fan Matthew Keys, indicted for allegedly conspiring with Anonymous to hack the L.A. Times.
- If famous websites were people, BuzzFeed would totally be that guy. Spot on.
- This is refreshing: "I'm an Irish person who freaking hates St. Patrick's Day." Join the club of agitated Semites who feel the same way.
- Joss Whedon won't make a Firefly Kickstarter. Yet.
- Glorious SXSW schadenfreude: A drunk bully gets knocked out by a sucker punch.
- St. Patrick's Day from A to Z: A dictionary of depravity.
- Two words: Dinklage Dubstep.
Campus protests can go viral in no time–so can the backlash
College protests don't just take place in the quad anymore.
Uplift wants to educate the YouTube community about abuse
It starts out as an Internet fandom fairy tale.
The real origins of piecaken, the Internet's latest dessert craze
Piecaken is about to change Thanksgiving's dessert game. Again.
You should have used a lightsaber to carve your turkey
Now *this* is an action holiday.
Here's why Thanksgiving could actually be good for your health
The research says expressing gratitude makes you healthier.
Washington Redskins torn apart for annual Thanksgiving tweet
The replies on Twitter say it all.
Black Lives Matter storms Macy's ahead of Thanksgiving Day Parade
Just hours before the festivities, there was a protest on 34th Street.
4 of the best Thanksgiving movies you can stream
Stream before you stuff.
12 apps to make your Black Friday and Cyber Monday better than ever
If you're really planning on taking on these two juggernaut shopping events, best be prepared.
This new radio wave app visualizes the energy all around us
The world just got a lot more astonishing.
This iPhone case is like an origami VR headset
It's not just a figment of your imagination.
Facebook will now give all new parents four full months of paid leave
The improved policies will benefit new dads, same-sex couples.
Instagram will finally offer support for multiple accounts
Making social media management that much easier.
Here's what the world's largest radio telescope looks like right now
It's going to be huge.
Lizard Squad takes credit for PlayStation Network's temporary outage
PlayStation gamers experience another holiday attack.
Amazon shows off its Prime Air drone delivery tests in a futuristic new ad
Someday, your lightweight package could arrive at your doorstep in 30 minutes or less.