Here's the Peter Dinklage dubstep supercut you were waiting for
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Betabeat digs into the checkered online past of Reuters producer and John Mayer fan Matthew Keys, indicted for allegedly conspiring with Anonymous to hack the L.A. Times.
- If famous websites were people, BuzzFeed would totally be that guy. Spot on.
- This is refreshing: "I'm an Irish person who freaking hates St. Patrick's Day." Join the club of agitated Semites who feel the same way.
- Joss Whedon won't make a Firefly Kickstarter. Yet.
- Glorious SXSW schadenfreude: A drunk bully gets knocked out by a sucker punch.
- St. Patrick's Day from A to Z: A dictionary of depravity.
- Two words: Dinklage Dubstep.
Japan accepts U.S. giant-robot battle challenge
What a time to be alive.14k
The Philae comet lander may have discovered alien life
Don't get too excited just yet. The findings haven't been verified.5.8k
South Carolina State Senate votes to take down Confederate flag
The vote sets up another vote and then an almost-certain signature by the governor.4.4k
Sophie the corgi is taking over Snapchat
She's a dog of many talents.0
Hacking Team's software used by repressive Moroccan government
Leaked documents reveal Morocco paid over $3 million for eavesdropping capabilities.