The Boston Marathon will continue as planned in 2014
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- 10 heroes of the Boston Marathon tragedy.
- Also good: The Boston Marathon will continue as planned in 2014.
- Why your video games are made by childless, 31-year-old white men, and how one studio is fighting back.
- You've seen this all over your Facebook by now, but the Dove "Real Beauty" ad is worth three minutes of your time.
- 30 adorable puppy GIFs: I think we could all use this.
- 10 picks for the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Watch Rave Dad go HAM at Coachella.
- Cool. Tiny spacesuits let insect larvae survive in a vacuum.
- I'll leave you with this: Quvenzhané Wallis in a hardcore dance-off post–MTV Movie Awards.
Japan accepts U.S. giant-robot battle challenge
What a time to be alive.7.6k
The Philae comet lander may have discovered alien life
Don't get too excited just yet. The findings haven't been verified.3.1k
U.S. women win first World Cup since '99
The Americans ride Carli Lloyd's hat trick for World Cup title.1.9k
Beauty company makes ugly move by participating in fat-shaming hashtag
Brands, stop trying to engage.
Counter-Strike squad affNity signs with 3sUP
3sUP is best know for its Call of Duty outings.95