Photo via Daily Dot store (CC-BY)
Forget the built-in flash on your phone: it’s no way to illuminate your photos if you care about their quality. The solution? Use the iBlazr smartphone LED flash.
This clip-on accessory provides adjustable lighting with no red-eye, so you can take beautiful portraits after dark, and give your selfie game an instant upgrade. It syncs with the native camera apps on Android and iOS via Bluetooth. You have full control over brightness and color, and the flash kicks out an impressive 300 lux through 75 degrees.As a standalone flash, the iBlazr 2 flash is only $39.99 in the Daily Dot store. That’s 33 percent off the regular price, or you could bundle it with other photo accessories for an even sweeter deal:
- Throw in the flexible charger and get both for $54.99
- Get the flash, flexible charger, and a DSLR shoe mount for $59.99
- Get the entire bundle, including all of the above, plus five colored diffusers for $64.99
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Become a pro photographer in 30 hours with this technical bundle
- Upgrade your Photoshop skills with the photo editing course bundle
- This self-stirring coffee mug looks like exactly like a photo lens
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.