Photo via Daily Dot store (CC-BY)
Cyberattacks are increasingly common, and much of online data is often easily at risk of hacking. It’s no wonder security experts are some of the best paid IT professionals.
Whether you’ve already started a career in security, or you hope to one day join Mr. Robot as a cyber-vigilante, you can get up to speed with the ethical hacker bonus bundle.
This best-selling bundle features eight premium video courses, plus a bonus, for a total of nine useful courses:
- Ethical Hacking from Beginner to Advanced Techniques
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners
- WebSecNinja: Lesser Known WebAttacks
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF
- Learn the Basics of Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing
- Build an Advanced Keylogger Using C++ for Ethical Hacking
- Linux Security & Hardening: The Practical Security Guide
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks for Pentesters
- BONUS: How to Build a $120,000/Year Career as a Web Penetration Tester
You’ll learn everything from how to crack passwords and crash systems, to finding vulnerabilities in Windows and Linux. By the time you’ve finished mastering cross-site scripting, building a keylogger, and conducting automated mobile testing--you’ll be a (highly employable) ethical hacker.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This VPN cheekily protects your online privacy
- Get this Kickstarter-favorite smartwatch for $60 off
- Block online distractions with Focus for Mac software
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.