Photo via Etsy (CC-BY)
Happy National Donut and/or Doughnut Day! Or as we like to call it, “Friday.”
Despite the fact that National Doughnut Day is trending on Facebook and #NationalDonutDay is trending on Twitter, the truth is there’s no wrong way to spell, eat, or celebrate the beloved, hole-y treat.
Donut lovers know that life is better when it’s covered in pink frosting and sprinkles. You can extend the celebrations year-round with these sweet gifts and accessories.
1) Donut mugNothing goes better with donuts better than coffee.
Price on Amazon: $13.99
2) Donut makerYour move, George Foreman.
Price on Amazon: $19.90
Price on Amazon: $32.95
4) DonutbookWrite all your hopes and dreams, which obviously involve eating more donuts.
Price on Amazon: $8.19
5) Donut puzzleWhen you’re finished, you can frame it for the perfect wall art to hang in your apartment. Then celebrate with more donuts.
Price on Amazon: $15.95
Price on Amazon: $11.90
Price on Etsy: $51.54
8) Donut crownFlower crowns are so 2015.
Price on Etsy: $26
Price on Etsy: $19
10) Donut washi tapeEverything looks better when it looks like a frosted pink donut.
Price on Etsy: $2.65
Price on Etsy: $25
12) Donut mousepadNever let a donut stray too far, even at the office.
Price on Etsy: $13
13) Donut pool floatIt’s not really summer without a donut float.
Price on Amazon: $19.99
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.